Carpet is a type of textile flooring made of wool or polypropylene fibres and can vary in colour, production method and type.
Carpeting enables the creation of a functional, modern and cozy atmosphere with a wide range of models and colours and that is why they are so popular in London. Also carpeting is one of the most luxurious and comfortable flooring for office.
It’s disadvantage is that it requires maintenance more frequently . Depending on the intensity of use, it must be hoovered daily and washed periodically. This is because the carpet absorbs dust and quickly gets contaminated.
The easiest daily cleaning is done with a vacuum cleaner, but it can not remove all dirt and deposits, so the carpet needs a good wash regularly. The frequency of washing depends on how bright the surface is and how many people use it.
There is already a new generation of carpets – polymer with 100% polyamide thread and coloured core of fibres. The textile fibres are dyed by dipping them into a solution, which means the colour can not easily be removed and in the event of stubborn stains appearing, you can use a significantly more aggressive method of cleaning.
If you normally wait for spring to come round before you clean the carpets, there’s no need.
We offer professional cleaning service that does not depend on the season.
Worried that the carpet won’t be dry quick enough?
No need – with proper technique, it is washed and dried quickly and efficiently.
Go For Cleaning LTD offers heavy duty carpet cleaning service – http://www.goforcleaning.co.uk/steam-carpet-cleaning/
The preparations we use are different, divided into several groups: shampoos with active oxygen, hot water and powder extraction system with disinfectants and detergents to remove stains.
The technology can be used with different options depending on the degree of soiling on the carpet. The procedure includes cleaning of the contaminated surface by a carpet extraction machine. This is a method by which the product is injected under pressure and immediately thereafter sucked back to the machine.
Go For Cleaning cleans the carpets with five main stages.
- In the first stage, we pre-spray the product with active oxygen and appropiate pH and gently brush it into the fabric.
- Our second step threatens the congested areas, i.e. those who are undergoing the most intense utilization and pollution are treated with a concentrated detergent.
- The third stage is to rinse the carpet with a special detergent that crosses extracted solution and rinse again.
- A fourth step includes drying the carpet with a powerful three-motor water vacuums.
- Finally, the last fifth stage is to inspect for stains and to be removed with professional preparation, the type of which is determined according to the type of stain.
We will also apply deodorizes for better aroma.
In the end your carpet will be clean, healthy and almost dry with bright and fresh colours.
This article is produced by the Carpet Cleaning Team at Go For Cleaning LTD.
Tel. 020 8460 8928